GWDB209 (Web) Portfolio Checklist
Below is the list of pieces required for the Web Design AA portfolio. We will track progress and sign off on these pieces via eCompanion.
6 portfolio quality projects. Must include at least three projects that contain the following technology:
- HTML5 & CSS3
- HTML should follow a semantic.
- Layouts should demonstrate tables, lists, forms
- Demonstrate a variety of layouts and layout techniques
- Recommended to include at least one responsive site
- ‘App-like’ features may be represented as static prototypes (ex: contact form)
- Video/Audio/Motion Graphics/Animation
- At least one project must include animation/motion enhanced interactivity or user experience beyond simple play controls
Below are additional pieces that supplement your portfolio and promotion of self at the portfolio show and beyond. We will track progress and sign off on these pieces via eCompanion.
- Initial Display
- Personal Identity promo system
- Final typeset statement for one project
- Printed display plans & display materials list
- Complete set of self-promo give-aways (résumés, business cards and give-aways 50 minimum)
- Photos of completed constructed display